Verka Paneer: A Taste that you can Trust!
Paneer is loved by everyone and used in every Indian household; no function or party is complete without it. Paneer is also known as cottage cheese and is made by letting cow milk curdle and then sifting it completely. Many people believe that Paneer is hard to digest but it’s a myth infact it is light on stomach.
Paneer is an excellent combination of health and taste. It promotes bone strenghtning, prevents rheumatoid arthritis and is a great source of protein etc.
Take a look at the other health benefits of eating Paneer:
- Stronger BonesCalcium deficiency can lead to weak bones which is a common health issue nowadays. Paneer is rich in calcium which is important for bone and cartilage growth. Paneer is a great source of Vitamin B for growing infants, elderly and pregnant women as it helps to absorb and distribute calcium throughout our body.
- A Great Source of Protein
Protein is essential for functioning of our organs and paneer helps do that. By consuming 100 g of paneer you are receiving 18g of protein which is sufficient enough to fulfil your daily protein needs.
- Weight loss
Paneer is rich in conjugated linoleic acid which can improve metabolism rate and therefore can promote weight loss.
- Contains Zinc
Zinc is an important mineral that helps your brain, bones, and kidneys to function well and also improves human immunity system. Therefore, adding Paneer into your daily diet helps you intake good quantity of zinc along with calcium and protein.
- Rich source of B-complex Vitamins
B-complex vitamins found in Paneer are helpful in various metabolic activities in our bodies. Some of them are following:
Vitamin B-12: It is needed for proper brain functioning and also helps in absorbing iron.
Riboflavin: Helps in converting carbohydrates into energy.
Thiamin: It helps in converting sugars into energy in the pyruvate dehydrogenase system.
- Rich in Potassium
Paneer is a great source of potassium and should be included in our daily diet. Potassium is a very important body mineral, significant to both cellular and electrical function. Potassium is crucial to heart function and plays a key role in smooth muscle contraction.
- Healthy Hair and Skin
Thanks to the amount of protein, calcium, potassium, and antioxidant properties of Paneer it keeps your hair and skin healthy and glowing.
- Prevents Rheumatoid Arthritis
Every year, around one million people in India struggle with rheumatoid arthritis (swollen joints and pain), there is no treatment yet discovered to prevent it. Paneer is a blessing for those suffering from it, especially women, as it contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help to fight rheumatoid arthritis.
Nutritional Qualities of Verka Paneer
- Verka Paneer has a uniform & creamy texture and is prepared from fresh Verka Milk.
- It is packed in advance modern packaging facilities at Verka Milk Dairies, meeting the requisite FSSAI standards making Verka Paneer a healthy choice for you.
To explore other Verka Products, checkout our website: www.verka.in