- 500 g Zucchani – 2 tablespoon Verka Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Black cumin seeds – 1no Tejpatta
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped – 2 clove Garlic finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Red chili flacks – Rock salt
- ½ cup Red capsicum finely diced – 1 tablespoon Wheat flour finely sieved
- 1 cup Verka Standard Milk
- Whole wheat flour finely sieved – ½ cup
- Baking powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Rock salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Verka butter soft – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Verka cheese grated – 1/3 cup
- Mint leaves – 2 tablespoon
- Verka toned milk 2% – ½ cup
Take a pan with Verka butter and place on low medium heat, when butter melts, stir in tejpatta, black cumin seeds dd chopped onions, stir and sauté for few seconds.
Add chopped onions stir and sauté, add in chopped translucent, chopped garlic stir and sauté until the onion mixture start turning pinkish. Add diced red capsicum, stir to mix well. Add chili flacks, rock salt and sliced zucchini, stir well, sprinkle all over wheat flour and quickly mix. Stir for few seconds. Now add milk, mix and bring to boil, reduce heat and let it simmer until the milk is thick and zucchini is tender. Stop cooking at this stage the butter should not get separated.
Mean while zucchini is cooking, preheat the OTG only with upper element heating. Take in a small bowl, sift the flour and baking powder, now add soft butter and rub between the fingers unless the flour becomes resembles coarse crumbs. Mix in grated cheese and mint, add milk , mix gently until just moistened.
Now transfer the zucchini into serving baking casserole. Spread cheese mixture all over the zucchini. Place in the tray on the higher self of the OTG. Bake until the cheese mixture is bubbling and turns golden brown.