4 CUP – Verka Full cream milk
1 ½ cup – Whole Wheat flour
½ cup – Semulina
1 tablespoon – Ghee
1 tablespoon – Fennel seeds
1 cup – Brown sugar Powdered
Verka Ghee for frying
- Take whole wheat flour, semulina in a bowl. Slowly add milk to make a smooth batter and whisked well.
- Add a table spoon of melted Verka ghee and mix well.
- Now add fennel seeds, brown sugar and mix well. Correct the consistency, it should be a thick pouring batter. Leave the batter for 1 ½ – 2 hours to rest.
- Whisk well again to make lighter with aeration.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium heat with a teaspoon of ghee and spread. Take a small ladle of batter and pour in the center of the pan. Reduce heat to low. Spread the batter from center to outward evenly.
- Keep the moderate heat, turn, and cook from both sides.
- Serve with mango pickle and Verka kheer or atta halwa