2 ½ cups – Verka full cream Milk
1½ cups – Cream
¼ cup – Corn flour
¼ teaspoon – Gondh, grind into a powder
1 cup – Sugar
A pinch – Salt
1 tablespoon – Rose water
¼ cup – Pistachios coarse powder
• Mix sugar, gondh powder, and corn flour in a bowl.
• Slowly pour in the milk and cream into the pot while whisking. Place on medium heat. Slowly heat while whisking until just before boiling. The mixture should be getting very thick by now.
• Remove from the heat and mix in the rose water. Pour into a bowl and allow to cool completely. Once cool, whisk well and place in the freezer for thirty minutes.
• Remove and whisk again, and replace in the freezer for 30 minutes more. Once again remove from the freezer and this time using a spatula, mix and fold over booza. Repeat this procedure until the mixture reaches a frozen ice cream consistency.
• Place in an airtight container and place in the freezer. To serve, scoop into a ball and rolled in pistachios coarse powder.