To Serve – 4
- 1 cup Verka Paneer
- 3 cup Verka milk full cream
- 3 ½ tablespoon Jaggery powder / Burra khand
- ¼ teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon Melon seed powder
- 8 Almonds, overnight soaked, and then remove the skin. Split into two
- Crumble paneer with your hands, cover and keep aside.
- Bring milk to boil in a heavy bottom pan on medium heat. When starts boiling reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add crumbled paneer, mix well, increase heat to medium high. Allow the milk to boil, reduce the heat medium low. Now add cardamom powder, melon powder, mix well and continue cooking for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add jaggery or khan, mix well, remove from heat, stir once or twice.
Remove in serving bowl and garnish with soaked almond halves. May be topped with pure silver or gold leaves.