Kaju Pinni Dahi Pie
Prep:5 mins Cook:0 mins Freezing Time:2 hrs Yield: 8 servings
- 1 ¼ cup- Verka Kaju pinni crumbled
- 2 Cups- Verka Curd whisked
- ¼ Teaspoon- Saffron
- !/3 Cup- Burra Khand
- 2 Teaspoon- Powder Gelatin
To Serve: 8
9 inch stainless steel ring and 1inch high and a butter paper.
- Cut 10×10 inch butter paper in a platter. Place 9 inch stainless steel ring on the butter paper.
- Crumb kaju pinni, spread evenly on the butter paper and up on the sides, without moving the ring. Refrigerate the ring, until the filling is prepared.
- Crush the saffron strings. Pour over 1 tablespoon of hot Verka milk and stir. Leave it for 2 – 3 minutes, stir and leave it until saffron softens and takes on a golden color may take about 5 minutes.
- Whisk Verka curd in a medium bowl. Add burra khand and dissolved saffron and whisk again for few seconds.
- Take gelatin in a small bowl then add 2 ½ teaspoon of hot water into the gelatin, mix until melts completely.
- Whisk gelatin into yogurt mixture gently few seconds. Pour curd filling into ring with Verka kaju pinni chilled crust and leveled it.
- Cover and chill until filling is set, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the ring carefully and cut into 8 pieces with sharp knife.