- 700 Grams- Lamb-cut – shank, chops , meat with bone
- 2 Teaspoon- Garlic coarsely grinded
- 1 Teaspoon- Ginger coarsely grounded
- 8- Green cardamoms crushed
- 4- Black cardamoms crushed
- 6- Cloves
- ¾ Teaspoon-Turmeric powder
- 1 cup- Verka Curd whisked
- 1 ½ Tablespoon- Browned onion crushed
- 1Tablespoon- Red chili flacks
- ¼ Cup- Verka Ghee
- ½ Teaspoon- Black cumin
- 1 Teaspoon- Dried mint leaves
Take meat with garlic, ginger, salt, green cardamom, black cardamom, cloves and turmeric in a large bowl. Mix well until each piece rubbed gently. Leave the meat covered for 20 minutes, if like to keep longer leave it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Add 6 cups of warm water in a heavy bottom pan and stir well. Place the pan on high heat and stir gently continuously until it starts boing. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and let the meat cook until almost cooked. Stir occasionally while cooking.
Add whisked Verka curd, browned onion and red chili flacks and Verka ghee stir and continue cooking until starts simmering. Reduce to low heat, cover, let it cook for 3 minutes and stir gently once.
Sprinkle black cumin, don’t mix and continue cooking until slightly ghee starts surfacing and reach to semi thick gravy.
Check seasoning, remove sprinkle dried mint leaves gently crushed between palms.
Serve warm with roti.