- 1 cup – Atta finely sieved or passed through muslin.
- 1/3 Teaspoon- Baking powder
- ¼ Teaspoon- Rock Salt
- 6 Table spoon- Unsalted butter if butter is salted the don’t use rock salt
- 1 Cup- Grain sugar
- ½ Cup- Cocoa powder
- ¼ Teaspoon-Cinnamon powder
- 1 -Verka curd whisked lightly
Yield – Makes 12
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degree Celsius.
– Line the baking pan with soft butter and then with flour. Better the pan is 9x9x2 inch.
– Sieve the flour along with baking powder and rock salt in large bowl.
– Take ½ cup chocolate chips and butter in a large stainless-steel bowl. Set bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (double boiler) and stir until chocolate and butter are melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat.
– Whisk in sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder and curd. Fold ingredients well. Add remaining chocolate chips and fold gently.
– Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake until a thick tester inserted into center of brownie comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, baking will take 25-28 minutes. Remove.
- Let dhein brownie cool completely. Cut into squares with a sharp knife