Cold Coffee with Ice Cream
On a scorching hot day, nothing delights as much as a tall glassful of creamy, cold coffee. Most of us don’t stock fresh cream in our fridge for such recipes. We know that it spoils very quickly. However, a pack of Verka Vanilla Ice Cream lying handy in the freezer can always be put to use to create this drink ! The resulting coffee will be even tastier with the luscious ice cream !
Cold Coffee with Ice Cream:
- 1½ cups Verka Whole Milk
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 3 scoops Verka vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate sauce
- Add coffee powder, sugar, milk, some ice cubes and 2 scoops of ice cream to a blender-jug.
- Whiz till everything is frothy and well mixed.
- Pour into glasses, Gently lower another scoop of ice cream over the surface.
- Add lashings of chocolate sauce over the mound of floating ice cream.
- Serve cold, but with a magical, warm smile !
Note : For a pretty effect, squirt a spiral of chocolate sauce inside the glass before pouring in the coffee.
If you like a mocha coffee, use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla. You may also use a caramel sauce as a variation.