Nutritional Benefits of Butter on Health with Online Price in India
Butter is a staple food in the diet of most Indians diet and can turn tasteless and mild meals into appetizing masterpieces! But butter has also been a factor of stress and worry in the minds of many Indians.
From obesity to heart diseases, butter has been blamed for a lot of diseases. Depending on your nutritional goals and health status, you should carefully plan the amount of butter in your diet. But, if consumed in moderate and controlled quantities you can benefit from butters nutritional benefits on health.
- Butter contains a variety of fat soluble vitamins including vitamins A, E and K2. Those who consume plants and animals in their diet get enough of Vitamin A & E. Dairy from grass-fed cows is rich in vitamin K2 and consuming Verka butter gives you all of that combined together!
- Lauric Acid is found in butter which helps treat fungal infections.
- Butter contains anti-oxidants that helps protect against free radicals and weakening arteries.
- Contains saturated fats that are known to have anti-tumour and anti-cancer properties.
- Conjugated linoleic acid present in Verka butter helps boost immunity and promotes building muscles.
- Verka butter protects the body from gastrointestinal infections.
- Cholesterol found in butter is essential in the development of the brain and nervous system in children.
- Verka butter helps prevent stiffness of joints in the body.
Note: Keep your intake of unhealthy fats low and healthy grains high, occasionally eating butter won’t damage your health. But, do consult your doctor/physician before you alter your diet.
The quality of butter is not determined by its price, or by its fancy packaging. It’s determined by its flavour.
If you’re looking for butter online in India, choose Verka butter. Creamy and easy to spread, Verka Table Butter is produced in extremely hygienic conditions and meets the requisite FSSAI Standards.
Verka Butter is available in 500, 100 and 10g packs and available across all major confectionary shops and Verka booths. The blister packaging of butter is great for travel purposes as it reduces the risk of leakages. Verka butter price in India is very economical; you can explore other Verka products here.