Easy Snack Recipes for Kids using Verka Cheese Singles
School going kids need to keep their energy levels high especially when they are participating in extra-curricular activities for long hours. When the turnaround time between school and after-school activities is tight, hunger affects both mood and performance. Here, mid-day snacks play an important role in fuelling their tummies. But, it is important to make smart choices in choosing the right one.
Snacks have a big chunk of calories and it is important for them to be on the healthier side of nutrition. An ideal snack for kids should have both taste as well as nutrition and should keep them full until their next big meal.
This is where Verka comes in! Verka milk products are prepared in hygienic conditions and we believe in serving the best to our customers. With a range of cheese spreads, cheese singles, and processed cheese, you can keep your fridge stocked with Verka cheese products that are rich in nutrients, protein, calcium, and carbohydrates.
Check out these easy snack recipes for kids and see how Verka Cheese Singles can turn snacking into a next level.
- Nothing can be as easy as this cheese toast recipe. Spread some tomato ketchup on a slice of bread, add chopped veggies, sprinkle some herbs and top it with Verka Cheese Singles. Finally, toast it in an oven and your smart snack is ready in 5 minutes!
- This cheese omelette recipe is super easy and can be prepared in under 10 minutes. Once your omelette is cooked from both the sides all you need to do is add a cheese slice on one side and then fold the omelette. Tap it with spatula, press and wait for few seconds. Say hello to this delicious, cheesy omelette!
- Cheese filled parantha is another great snack and this parantha can be prepared in no time! Roll out a thin chapatti and put a Verka cheese single on it. Sprinkle some black pepper, salt, and coriander. Now, roll out another chapatti and place it on the first one. Seal the sides on paranthas by pressing them softly and fry it on tawa, it’s that simple!
- Time to reuse your left over sabzi from last night to prepare a 5 minute snack! Take 2 slices of bread and spread the vegetables on one side. Add a Verka cheese single and sandwich is with the second slice of bread. Now, heat the griller and place your sandwich in it, and viola! Your healthy sabzi cheese snack recipe with bread is ready!
- A snack recipe with bread pakora filled with creamy Verka cheese. Place a cheese slice and mashed potatoes between 2 slices of bread. Now dip it into the gram flour batter and deep fry it. Serve these hot pakoras with tomato ketchup and surprise your kids with a cheesy treat.
These were some of the quick & easy snack recipes that can easy be prepared from Verka Cheese Singles. If you have a recipe that can be prepared using cheese slices then comment below!
Explore other Verka products and cheese variety at www.verka.in