|| Milk Handling &
| Bye Laws
|| Roles &
Roles & Responsibilities of each Section Head
1. Manager Production: To handle & process the milk received from milkshed area of the milk union as well as from other milk plants. Manufacturing of PIO, Cheese, Ghee, Kheer, Lassi, Paneer etc. & packing of liquid packed milk as per demand of the market. He should ensure that contents of the each product are as per parameters fixed by the Govt. under FSSAI & other such acts applicable.
2. Incharge (Q.C.): He is responsible to check the quality of raw milk being received from the milkshed area or other plants. He should ensure that contents of the each product manufactured at plant are as per parameters fixed by the Govt. under FSSAI & other such acts applicable.
3. Incharge (Engg.): He is responsible to ensure the smooth running of the machinery, vehicles etc. & to reduce the power & fuel expenses.
4. Manager Milk Procurement: To arrange milk procurement from the milkshed area through MPCS as per guidelines of Milkfed from time to time & all control/supervision of the employees posted in the procurement section & at MCCs/BMCs.
5. Incharge (Accounts): He is responsible to maintain the accounts books & book the purchase of milk being purchased by the milk union from the societies & other milk unions, similarly it is the duty of incharge accounts that purchase of each & every item purchased for running the factory & production of milk products is booked in the books of accounts & in addition he should check that the purchase of material is made as per the purchase manual of the milkfed, further it is his duty to calculate the cost of each product manufactured at the plant. He is also responsible to make the payments to the societies, transporter & other parties. He should ensure that no credit sale of any milk products is done. He is also responsible to ensure the timely payments & submission of returns of statutory taxes & levies.
6. Incharge (Marketing): He is responsible to ensure the marketing of liquid packed milk & other milk products as per the marketing policy of the milkfed. He should ensure proper & timely supply of milk & milk products to all the dealers, retailers as per their demands. Further he should ensure that no credit sale of any milk products is done in the market. He will tap the untapped area for the sale of Milk, Fresh Milk Products and finished milk products and also to strengthen the existing market.
7. Dy. Mgr. (P&A): He is responsible to ensure that the manpower is recruited as per the required qualification & experience for each section as per the staffing pattern & qualifications approved by the milkfed & RCS. To maintain the service record of all the employees posted in the different sections & to grant the annual grade increments & leave etc. To initiate disciplinary action as per rules against the default employees. To arrange the BOD meetings.
8. Incharge (Material): He is responsible to for maintaining minimum/maximum level of all purchases made by purchase section as per the demand of various sections.
9. Incharge (Purchase): He is responsible to purchase the machinery, spare parts & other store material required for running the factory & production of milk products in the plant. He should ensure that purchase of all the machinery & materials is made as per the purchase manual of milkfed & as per requirement of the concerned section.